I am currently supporting an established Lloyds Insurer business in their search for an FP&A Analyst to due to expansion within the business
The role will be responsible for
- Responsibility for the production of the quarterly re forecasts and three year plan at both a business unit and legal entity level
- Perform ad-hoc financial reporting analysis following requests from senior management including the UK CFO
- Work with the Head of UK FPA in delivering a range of Finance projects. In particular, take a lead on embedding changes as a result of IFRS 17 to the planning process
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 2 years post qualified experience
- Experience within the insurance market, preferably Lloyds
- Must have full right to work within the UK - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.