* Investigate on Fraud cases and ensure investigations case material processed with appropriate priority, highlighting urgent action required.
* Take control of own cases and ensure regularly monitored and activity prioritised, highlighting relevant issues to management.
* Support Investigations Managers in collation and assessment of investigations case material.
Qualifications - External Requirements
* Completed HKCEE / HKDSE with at least five subjects at Grade E / Level 2 / "Attained" or above including Chinese, English and Mathematics
* Strong self-motivation, with ability to work independently and under pressure
* Good interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills
* Ability to be resilient in face of difficult situations
* Good knowledge of application software such as MS Word, Excel and Access
* Proficiency in both English and Chinese
* Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes