Group Financial Accountant role - Insurance
Opportunity to join a expanding global insurance company with operations across the globe!
This is an exciting position on the group financial reporting team on a 12 month fixed term contract, with opportunities to be kept on at the end of contract. This role will involve supporting the group financial controller in preparing ledgers and providing analysis and management information to various stakeholders.
This opportunity is ideal for newly qualified candidates (0-3 years PQE) looking to grow and develop their career within the Insurance industry.
This team encourages professional development and is looking for someone ambitious, hard working, with a great attitude and a willingness to learn!
This employer offers an excellent benefits package as well as incorporating a hybrid working model in the future, between working from home and the office.
Some Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly financials for the group to include posting journals
- Preparation and review of key balance sheet reconciliations on a quarterly basis
- Analytical review of financial information including close liaison with the management reporting team.
- Recently Qualified Accountant (0-3 years PQE)
- Experience working in a professional services firm or experience working within a similar regulatory environment
- Insurance industry experience is preferable but not essential
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within!