If you want to gain technical and project exposure in the largest regulatory transformation in Insurance, earn lots of money in the early stage and enjoy working in a challenging nature of work, then this is the role for you
* To achieve assigned functions accurately and efficiently.
* Provide guidance and technical advice to other Group functions and business units.
* Ensure there are proper processes and controls to deliver all financial reports and deliverables with good quality in a timely manner and conformed to the company's accounting policies.
* Ensure continuous enhancements around process efficiency, automation, internal control over financial reporting, Group standard setting, as well as quality and insightful analyses and deliverables. The financial reports include Group IFRS statements, adjusted net worth (part of embedded value), economic balance sheet on the internal economic capital basis. In addition, the financial reports also cover intermediate holding company reports including IFRS and reporting to the Hong Kong insurance authority and Bermuda regulator.
* Support the deliverables for the Audit Committees and Board members as well as intermediate holding company.
* Manage projects and change initiatives relating to financial and regulatory reporting.
* Deliver the above through collaboration with other Group Office functions and business units with a clear business partner mindset.
* Support stakeholder management through delivering value propositions to relevant internal and external stakeholders and support business and financial performance management.