An excellent opportunity to join a growing Asset Manager who is a new entrant into the Irish market-based in Dublin City centre.
Our client, an international ManCo whose ethos is focused on sustainable investments wishes to appoint a Head of Compliance to their Dublin leadership team. This will be the first Compliance appointee in the Irish Entity and will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to put their own stamp on the role.
The successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to the following duties;
- Maintaining and enhancing the compliance framework for the regulated activities undertaken in Ireland
- Oversee the preparation of annual compliance plans and monitoring programs, which address both ongoing compliance risks in the business and new regulatory developments.
- Proactively identify upcoming regulations affecting the management company
- Coordinate the reporting of the compliance status with all its statutory and regulatory requirements to the Board, its sub-committees and relevant management committees.
The successful candidate will possess the relevant attributes;
- Experienced in a Designated person (PCF39) or Head of Compliance (PCF 12/15) with local Irish compliance experience
- Good technical abilities and knowledge of the regulations (UCITS, AIFMD, AML, CP86, MiFID
- Detailed understanding of the Asset Management industry.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to interact at all levels.
- Highly motivated and a team player
if this sounds like something you may be interested in, click apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more info about this role before applying, please reach out on the below details;
+35315719706 | email@example.com