Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring a Insure with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
They have identify the opportunity to accelerate the use of technology to provide deeper and actionable insights into customer needs and preferences. We are currently with them to find them an Associate Director in supporting their initiative roll-outs in the 15 countries.
About the role
- Stakeholder Management - engage with C-level and Steering committee on the program direction, which include advisory on the latest technology developments, development of communication materials/contents for internal stakeholders across the Group and BU's
- Portfolio management - Set up KPIs and milestones for country level and drive their project progress
- Communication practices: Develop and manage internal communications with respect to the program across the Group and the Business Units thru the development of a well-defined communication plan
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, strong communication skills
- Large-scale digital transformation program manaement
- Undergraduate degree with at least 10 years hands on Project management experience
- Significant demonstrable experience working on large scale IT project deliveries across multiple disciplines
- Insurance or financial services industry experience, ideally with respect to the implementation of transformation programmes
- Prefer candidates from management consultancy to apply for this position