Oliver James is working with one of the top-tier local bank in Hong Kong who are well-known for their strong business performance, innovative approach in digital development and pioneering thinking in driving transformation.
Despite significant challenges brought along by the pandemics, the agility and resilience of their business mode and technology investment has driven an increased 16% profit in business performance. They are determined in drive more initiative add real value in enriching customers lifestyles and customer experience.
Currently, we are working with them on a Head of Transformation with core objectives in improving their Customer Experience/Journey (Omni Channel).
About the role:
- In charge of designing contact centre transformation strategy and initiatives that encompass innovations in people, process, technology and customer experience
- Provide oversight on customer journey orchestration across channels and touch points to give customers an integral and seamless omni-channel experience
- Nurture a collaborative, agile and supportive team culture through constant data driven feedback and constructive discussions
- Create compelling and engaging contact centre experience
- Drive and deliver changes in operational and revenue performance of Contact Centre through initiatives which are fully aligned to business strategy
- Manage programme/ project cost and schedule, monitor progress and report to stakeholders and senior management
- University graduate in related disciplines or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant experience in omni-channel and transformation projects
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Knowledge on Commercial Banking would be an advantage
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry trends and standards
- Strong understanding of agile, scrum and design thinking is preferred
- Sound business acumen, able to make commercial judgement balancing the costs and benefits