My client is a Global Bank with strong presence in Hong Kong. This role sits under Cash Equities business, working with various stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Defining the key business requirements, managing sponsored deliverable throughout the development cycle, ensuring tangible and successful end-to end deliver
- Ensuring a clear, well-managed book of work / backlog, covering both strategic initiatives and non-initiative based work e.g. RTB / PIRs / GASRA / ITSO / automation / MSIIs
- Building out business outcomes / data analytics / metrics frameworks to support progress tracking and Product Owner prioritisation
- Collecting and prioritising requirements from the Global Cash Equity business and cross-asset / front-to-back stakeholders and working with technology to drive delivery for a given area.
- Ensuring information / prioritisation decisions are presented to Product Owners and key stakeholders in an accurate, timely, data-driven way to support Product Owner decision-making
- Strong understanding in Cash Equity business
- Experienced in Managing programs across multiple streams of work
- Successful history of working with Technology team
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability