Are you ready for a change? For a client of Oliver James in the Randstad I am looking for an IT4IT specialist. Due to a large transition they have more work and IT is getting more and more important. They are looking to optimize, automate and work faster. Do you think you are the ideal candidate to help them on this journey?
As an IT4IT Specialist you manage the tooling that 30+ DevOps teams will work with. These include systems such as AzureDevOps and ServiceNow, as well as specialized software for test automation, monitoring, and more. You enable our DevOps teams to focus on delivering business value by properly configuring these systems and keeping them user-friendly.
The wishes of the DevOps colleagues are great, and you help them by converting their ideas into concrete solutions and adjustments. You ensure that these can be used as quickly as possible with built-in quality. Do your future colleagues have a problem with the current solution? Then you are there to help them. You help them on their way with new tools and you create insight through reports. In short, they can't do it without you. Cool right?
You are an IT4IT Specialist with a healthy curiosity to always be aware of the latest gadgets and developments. Innovation is important. Everything is changing rapidly, and the willingness and ability to delve into new solutions is part of the culture. Customer focus and customer satisfaction are of paramount importance to you. Tools should help others do their jobs better, not the other way around.
- You have practical experience in managing AzureDevOps and Servicenow.
- You have a good sense of data and automation.
- You are interested in new developments and innovations in the field of IT. You pick this up quickly.
- You have experience with agile scrum, and preferably in the combination with SAFe, DevOps and service management. The solutions must match these methods.
- Proactive and friendly person who can work together with external suppliers. Only together you can make it a success.
- You speak the Dutch language.
What is in it for you
- Contract till end of the year with great possibility of extension
- Competitive rate based on your experience
- 40 hours per week
- Currently fully remote, post-COVID still possibilities to work partially from home
- A chance to work closely with experienced DevOps engineers and architects
Are you the ideal candidate for this position? Get in touch with me by phone or mail!