Junior Project Manager - Leeds City Centre
Exciting opportunity for someone looking for an entry-level project management role. The ideal person will have some project experience already in either a PMO or junior PM role and is looking to gain further experience within a transformation role.
The role will require you to be in the office 3 days a week in central Leeds offices close to the train station. The client is a well known financial services business (please note that there will be credit checks done during onboarding as this is an FCA-regulated business).
- Delivery of transformation communications to our standard client base utilising various media to engage and build relationships.
- Work with clients to take them on the migration journey, having regular engagement meetings, sharing documentation and artefacts to support their migration efforts.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, managing any questions, queries or concerns with migrations via mailbox or calls.
- Engaging business SME across multiple teams to support client queries where required.
- Gather key information from clients to inform transformation journey
- Ensure completion of progress tracking and retaining detailed written updates to support business MI reporting of transformation progress.
- Experience of working in a project based role.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients of differing experience, requirements and seniority.
- Ability to initiate and build effective relationships.
- Ability to agree clear objectives, meet deadlines and problem-solve in a pressured environment.
- Ability to use initiative and exercise judgement in determining the correct course of action.
- Adaptable with ability to recommend resolutions to identified problems.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.