Oliver James have been engaged by a leading Life Insurance provider to help recruit a With-Profits Review Actuary.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain further experience in an extremely well regarded company who offer a flexible and supportive culture .
The business is offering a 12 month fixed-term contract with a very generous package
- Base salary up to £90,000 (depending on experience)
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 10% employer pension contribution (when employee contributes 5%)
- Private Medical insurance + Life Assurance (8x basic salary)
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Life Actuary with significant Financial reporting experience, ideally within a With Profits environment.
Location: Depending on experience you can work remotely 100% of the time, or if you prefer the office environment, this organisation has a number of office across the UK.
Please note you MUST be resident in the UK for this assignment, as you will have a UK Employment contract.
- Take a leading role within the With Profits Reporting Team to ensure all deliveries have been appropriately checked and peer reviewed.
- The team is responsible for a number of core deliverables, including Solvency II and IFRS results, ALM and capital stresses, stress and scenario testing results and UAT for model developments. You will help ensure the team delivers its responsibilities in line with agreed timetables.
- The role does not include any line management responsibility, although you may be expected to help develop other members of the team and the wider function.
- Qualified Life Actuary with 5 years PQE or Equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of With-Profits
- Experience in a 1st line review role is beneficial
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this position or would like additional information, Please apply today!
You can also contact Chris Armstrong at Chris.Armstrong@oliverjames.com with a copy of your CV.