Intermediate / Senior Business Analyst
You are able to bridge the gap between business and IT. Do you have extensive experience in analyzing and specifying requirements of our administrative processes? Then we are very curious about your experience and motivation!
In this assignment you investigate the impact of external developments on our services, business processes and systems. You advise on the measures we can take to deal with the consequences. Analyzing and specifying current processes and internal changes can also form the basis for your work.
In this position we expect you to:
* prepare business cases, impact analyzes and requirements;
* identifies risks, deviations and bottlenecks in business processes;
* carries out assignments independently and organizes targeted collaborations;
* write clear documents and convincingly present conclusions and advice;
* follows new developments and innovations in the field of pensions and administrative processes.
This is you
You are a careful and customer-oriented researcher. You dare to ask questions and communicate clearly. This way you can effortlessly convert the results of the analysis into a clear report. You are flexible, enthusiastic and driven. And have a feel for the current and future requirements that our customers place on our services.
* a business administration and/or ICT background;
* minimum 3 years of experience in a role as a business analyst within the financial services;
* certification as a business analyst is an advantage (IIBA level CCBA or higher or BCS International diploma in business analysis);
* knowledge of pensions
This is where you will work
You will work in a team of business analysts that, together with project and program management, is led by one manager who reports to the CIO. Investigating, preparing and carrying out changes in a controlled manner are discussed in full here. The analysis assignments you perform come from all parts of the organization. The team consists of 7 business analysts who can be deployed in all areas of attention.
This is a full-time position, but 32 hours is negotiable. After the lockdown, the candidate is expected at the office for approximately 2 days a week.