Oliver James have partnered with a Global Media company to recruit a Privacy Manager to work on a global basis. Role is based in London with flexible working on offer.
As Privacy Manager you will be part of privacy operations and join a growing privacy team within a global media company.
The privacy manager will support the global privacy programme, working with internal functions including Marketing, Legal, IT and Finance and provide day to day guidance and advice whilst being supported by the Group DPO.
Assist the Group DPO in the management and delivery of the Group Privacy Programme and to maintain Governance and Privacy frameworks across the group including;
- Lead and deliver Privacy Programme including developing plans, drafting deliverable and engaging stakeholders as needed across the business.
- Working with Group Data Protection Officer supporting the business on Privacy projects including digital transformations ensuring compliance with global regulations.
- Implementation and application of internal data protection policies and processes.
- Develop strong relationships and work closely with key stakeholders both in the UK and across the Global functions ensuring that policy information and supporting processes are communicated clearly and operationalised effectively across the group.
- Internal training across the business.
- Providing analysis and advice on complex data protection queries.
- Work with Group Analyst maintaining Records of Processing Activities documentation.
- Lead incident and breach investigations and HR DSARs when necessary.
- Support DPO to assess the level of compliance maturity and privacy-related risks within Group
- Keep abreast of Data Privacy Law changes at a global basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at a global basis with a strong privacy team. Please apply now for immediate consideration.