Today I am looking for a Product Manager ICT for a very esteemed client of mine. The project will run until at least June 2022 and you can start ASAP or in July at the latest.
You will be working in a department of 300 people and 20 DevOps teams where you will be responsible for the IT management team.
My client is working on the digitalisation of their company and is therefore investing greatly in technological innovation and development. The product concerns the development and improvement of the platform where the DevOps teams realise their software.
In order to raise the software development to a higher level, you will provide the DevOps teams with your expertise knowledge, information and solutions.
What you will do
- Make sure to improve the company-wide policies in order to create uniform and cost-efficient products
- Create a user-friendly platform for the DevOps teams
- Minimise resistance by translating the new technologies and ways of working to your colleagues in the ICT department
- Optimise, rationalise and review the application portfolio of the ICT department
- Bring internal and external stakeholders together and be the person they can go to for a knowledgeable sparring partner
Who you are
- You have experience as a Senior Product Owner or Product Manager in a complex IT environment
- You are familiar with application portfolio management and its tools
- You have experience with (agile) system development and ICT platforms
- You are the bridge between different departments and an expert in stakeholder management
- You inspire and connect people and are not afraid to address relevant issues
If this sounds like an interesting challenge for you or someone you know, feel free to get in touch!