As a leading global provider of integrated legal and business services, my client are looking to recruit 2x Project Managers to operate within their newly established eDiscovery team.
As an eDiscovery Specialist you will have a background of being hands on throughout the eDiscovery lifecycle and be confident with handling eDiscovery projects varying from small to very large, often simultaneously with tools and platforms such as Nuix, Relativity and Brainspace.
- Delivering experience backed eDiscovery consultative support to clients
- eDiscovery project support across multiple live matters of varying complexity, scale and geographic diversity.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of eDiscovery technology and consulting services to clients
- Identifying opportunities for the application of diverse legal technology solutions to assist client challenges and improve processes.
Skills & Experience:
- Firm understanding of the EDRM including the applicable processes and inherent risks at each stage
- Significant direct client facing support experience within an eDiscovery review/project management capacity
- A technically minded individual, demonstrating an understanding of both structured and unstructured data and how to effectively work with it and generate insight and value from it
- Ability to author and present client ready report and proposal content
- A strong foundation of experience with Relativity/Brainspace/Ringtail/Xera
- Disclosure experience to stringent standards including SEC/DOJ specification
- Certified in or working towards: EnCe, Brainspace, RCU, RCA, Nuix, ACEDS, SQL, MCSA/MCSE
- A real appetite and hunger for learning and development
- Thrive in an environment in which you have freedom to test new ways of working and drive performance within the business
What's on Offer:
- £40,000 - £50,000 DOE + Benefits
- Excellent support for personal training and development
- Flexible Working - Opportunity to be based anywhere in the UK / Remote