For a bank in the Netherlands, we are looking for a determined, persisting and communicatively strong Reconciliation operator.
The reconciliation space is a growing capability within the organization with a clear purpose to keep the bank safe. By ensuring consistency, accuracy, and integrity of our data we act as gatekeepers across various types of control models.
Together with our execution hub in the Philippines we manage a large reconciliation portfolio for various business lines around the globe. Using our expertise, we guide business stakeholders in the refinement of control objectives, and ensure the implementation fits within our standardized and centralized service model. We are firm believers in using a data driven and innovative approach to solve real problems for our customers and truly make a difference! The Expertise team consists out of 11 professionals and is based in Amsterdam.
What are your responsibilities?
- Perform rigorous analyses on large, complex data sets and provide (strategic) insights, hypotheses, and conclusions to business stakeholders on daily basis
- Partner up with business and development teams to address (data) issues in upstream systems, resolve structural processing issues and improve overall efficiency
- Build and manage data pipelines with potential to conduct statistical analysis and train machine learning models to inform and control operational decisions
- Support in strategic initiatives, proactively explore and research customer journeys, steer new onboardings, take ownership of team deliverables in projects
What are we looking for?
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are self-reliant and show entrepreneurship
- You have a sharp eye for risk
- You are a networker and understand the value of connecting people
- You are an excellent communicator and have strong persuasive skills
- You have an innovative and agile mindset
- Learning by doing is your way in taking things on
- You have an academic degree
- You have knowledge of/experience with Python/SQL/Spark/R/ Power BI
- English Speaking, Dutch Pre
What we offer
- A dynamic and agile environment
- Training and development possibilities
- Global reach
- 36-hour work week
- Top of the market compensation plans incl. employee benefits
- Friendly and cooperative colleagues
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply now!