Liquidity Reporting, Assistant Manager
Exciting New Opportunity with a Global Leading Financial Services Company here in the Dublin Market.
This new opportunity will join the Regulatory Reporting Team as well as interacting with other Finance and Business units.
This is such a good opportunity to join this exciting growing company and to also advance in your career.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Accurate and timely preparation of monthly and quarterly liquidity regulatory returns and ensuring all returns conform to the requirements of the CBI, Board of Directors and Senior Management.
- Implement continuous improvement of processes and reporting and ensure all controls are working correctly and identify weaknesses by considering areas of risk.
- Provide information and support to other departments - ensuring excellent customer service is provided to all stakeholders and having the ability to analyse and respond to situations or problems.
Some Key Requirements:
- University Degree and/or Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.) and/or other relevant Financial Management/Accounting qualification desired.
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to work independently, must have strong organisational skills and an ability to adapt to constant change.
- Solid knowledge of operational and regulatory requirements within the Financial Services Industry.
If this opportunity Appeals to you and you think you are a good fit, apply with the link! 😊