I am currently supporting a leading Insurance business in their search for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant to join their fast paced team Syndicate team during a period of growth.
The role will be responsible for
- Assist in the preparation of Lloyds quarterly and annual returns
- To be involved in on going projects overhauling the reporting infrastructure
- Support the enhancement of Solvency II reporting
- Understanding the current and future regulatory landscape and identify how these may need to change to support the needs of the business and future Finance requirements.
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Proven Syndicate experience
- Must have full right to work within the UK (no sponsorship available) - hybrid/flexible working available.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.