I am currently partnered with a Global Insurance business on their search for a Regulatory Reporting Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Insurance Regulatory Reporting Accountant to be part of a growing team.
The role will be responsible for
- To lead in the production of the SII balance sheet, QRTs, SFCR and RSR.
- Assist with the calculation and projection of the Standard Formula SCR and Own Funds for the International insurance carriers.
- To lead the preparation of the groups regulatory returns.
- To lead the preparation of the insurance carrier's regulatory returns.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Insurance accounting experience essential.
- Solvency II regulatory reporting experience essential.
- Experience in running the Standard Formula model desirable but not essential.
- Ability to present and communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
Must have full right to work within the UK, no sponsorship available. Applicants without full right to work will not be considered.