This role sits within the bulk annuities area of the business, and focuses on collaborating with reinsurers and examining the financial impacts on reporting and balance sheets.
What will your day-to-day look like?
- Collaborate with the team to design, present, and guide our capital management solution through governance.
- Explore merits of different capital and reinsurance frameworks to help manage risks within the division.
- Create and maintaining models used within the team to estimate financial impacts of new structures being developed
- Produce quantitative and qualitative analysis for our capital initiatives to be used in decision making
What do you need to have to apply?
- A Part Qualified Actuary.
- Good commercial awareness and some knowledge of bulk annuity insurance and reinsurance markets.
- Comfortable with capital modelling under the Solvency II regulatory framework.
- A keen desire to learn
Extra experience that helps:
- Experience in pricing bulk or individual annuities
- Exposure to reinsurance and its role in the bulk annuity market
If you'd like to know more, please contact Maxwell Field on: Maxwell.email@example.com