- Able to challenge the current process and think out of the box to come out with simplified business & processing rules and yet, comply with all regulatory requirements within policy servicing.
- Facilitate user journey workshops and other necessary discussions with relevant stakeholders to clearly define the scope and outcome to meet the key objectives.
- Review test plan prepared by Test Manager and ensure critical scenarios are covered before recommending to product owner to sign off.
- Review test results upon completion of User Acceptance Test (UAT) and ensure that results are as expected with all critical defects are closed before recommending for sign off.
- Work closely with internal team to plan for deployment, post deployment verification and support.
- Work together with Change Manager to prepare communication/training materials.
- Communicate effectively or provide training to keep relevant stakeholders and business users of the new roll out.
- Support virtual/physical roadshow and roll down to the external stakeholders whenever required.
- At least 5-10 years experience in Business Analysis, Life Operations, preferably Policy Servicing.
- Strong knowledge of project management/business requirements analysis.
- Exposure in Agile environment/Agile practitioner.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Good business acumen.
- Ability to think from business owners' perspectives and know the action to take and make business decision.
- Ability to influence key decision makers.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Strong negotiation skills.