We are currently searching for an IT Business Analyst to join an international household brand, joining in a capacity supporting a programme of work that has a 5-year transformation plan.
As part of this position, you'll be working closely with the organisations global customer database ensuring that the regional CRM platform (Salesforce) and Point of Sale Systems (POS) are operating to increase the organisations capacity to analyse. Become a leading enterprise synonymous with the best technology, similarly to the brand they represent!
As an IT Business Analyst, you'll support and pioneer adaptation requirements, performing functional and technical gap analysis with various systems and application owners. Further working closely with 3rd parties to coordinate and deliver changes across the IT, change and business portfolio.
- Work closely with business teams across the organisation and each business tower to help understand and prioritise requirements related to the programme of work.
- Provide digital expertise to assess feasibility and impact of the requirements on UK Systems and processes, proposing solutions and recommendations.
- Collaborate with IT colleagues and 3rd party vendors to understand their input on requirements, as well as during the design and delivery of any changes to regional systems (Existing applications, CRM, POS etc…)
- Regularly update core documentation and define processes throughout the whole business process adhering to organisational standards.
- Pioneer updates, highlighting risks, issues and difficulties.
- Contribute to testing strategies for delivery, ensuring that testing is exhaustive and correctly executed.
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Extended experience across multiple complex digital projects surrounding (ecommerce, CRM, mobile applications, POS) As an IT Business Analyst.
- You will have technical experience and the ability to communicate technical / non-technical requirements to stakeholders across the organisation.
- Backlog management, prioritisation
- Testing plan, coordination, and execution
- Experience and or understanding of Salesforce applications or equivalent CRM systems.
You will need to be within a commutable distance of their office in Central London for a hybrid working approach.
If this sounds like something of interest, please click Apply or reach out to email@example.com for more details.