As an Senior Examiner focused in the Professional Liability unit, you will use your knowledge base to balance the needs of customers and business. You are a key member of the team and will provide excellent investigation, organisational and analytical skills to the department.
- Handles claims primarily involving Miscellaneous Professional Liability policies (MPL)
- Handles assigned claims following company guidelines and industry best practices with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Generally the claims assigned will be of a moderate to high level of complexity.
- Assigned claims will often involve coverage interpretation and litigation.
- Prepares appropriate coverage letters with supervision.
- Manages key business relationships with clients and other professionals
- At least 5 years of handling Professional Liability (MPL) or Employers Liability (EPL) claims (other experience considered)
- Experience working for a high calibre insurance organisation or law firm
- JD law background preferred but not essential
This role offers an excellent base salary up to $140,000 + annual bonus and benefits package, along with a clear progression plan for the future. The role will remain remote for a period but may move back to a hybrid schedule over time. (fully remote considered)