A leading insurance carrier is looking to hire a (Senior) Claims Examiner for their reinsurance team. In this technical role, you will be responsible for handling a range of reinsurance claims including commercial auto, casualty and some property claims. To be considered, we are looking for a commercial auto claims background with reinsurance exposure highly preferred.
Key/Skills Experience Required:
- 3+ years commercial P&C claims experience essential including commercial auto / casualty (please note we cannot consider personal lines claims experience)
- Experience / knowledge of reinsurance highly preferred
- Exposure to litigation and coverage investigation highly preferred
- Exceptional customer service capability. Excellent relationship management capability
- Strong data & analytical skills including MS Excel
- Bachelors Degree essential. Adjuster License highly preferred.
This role is on a hybrid schedule from Stamford CT or other CT locations, (3 days in office/2 days remote) with an excellent salary up to $120,000 plus up to 15% annual bonus, along with a clear career path for the future. We can consider both Claims Examiner or Senior Claims Examiner level depending on experience.