Oliver James is working with one of Ireland's leading and fastest growing Insurance companies that is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their growing Compliance function.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Compliance professional who will specialise in the Compliance Monitoring of the business, reporting directly to the Group Compliance Manager.
- Conduct compliance monitoring reviews from initiation to completion
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the Compliance Frameworks and the delivery of the Compliance Plan
- Recommend control improvements that add value to the business
- Work with management to develop practical solutions for any issues identified
- Write clear and concise reports for use by key stakeholders
- Minimum 3 years' experience within a Monitoring or Internal Audit role
- Experience within a Financial Services organisation (General Insurance is desirable)
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Strong judgement and influencing skills
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position before applying, reach out on the below details;
email@example.com | +35314854596