A leading global advisory and broking and consulting company is looking for a Compensation Senior Executive to support their expanding business.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic business with a forward thinking mindset, and are always open to new innovative ideas and unique ways of driving business performance.
Your responsibilities include conducting relevant market research and analysis, actively participate in marketing initiatives and monitoring trends, and developing a trusted relationship with stakeholders through effective communications.
- At least 5 years of experience in compensation in the private sector or a compensation consulting background. (2 years' experience will also be considered at Executive)
- Knowledge of tax, corporate finance, regulatory, corporate governance and accounting requirements in order to design Executive Compensation plans
- Strong subject-matter expertise in compensation, human capital
- Demonstrated first hand experience with incentive plans, success or strong evidence to support new business generation
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player
- Experience with special equity and incentive plans for situations such as IPOs, LBOs, M&As, divestitures and entrepreneurial starts ups will be a plus
- Self-starter attitude and ability to work within ambiguity
- Agile and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues
- Creative and analytical
- An undergraduate degree is required; a second degree highly desirable, particularly an MBA or MA or MSc