The Sr. Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for the development and maintenance of management reports, management reporting databases (primarily Hyperion Essbase). The candidate will be responsible for assisting in production support of current databases, developing additional databases, and developing and maintaining management reports.
- Develop information and analysis in support of management reporting including the development of new reports and recommendations for enhanced reporting.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and implementation of Finance systems and strategically partners to enable the standardization of Finance business processes.
- Develops in-depth knowledge of entity's business systems and processes to lead initiatives to increase effectiveness and efficiency of business process and reporting.
- Provide backup to financial systems team members (interface support, database management), to ensure the accuracy and availability of critical financial database applications.
- Create and maintain documentation on database / reporting environment for internal team use.
- Works closely with Financial, Tax, Actuarial, Investment and Accounting teams to develop effective reporting and delivery of data and analysis in order to improve the entire organizations functionality and effectiveness.
- Provides documentation and work flow analysis support for financial systems/process improvement recommendations.
- Partners with business stakeholders to support strategic initiatives.