Senior FP&A analyst - Insurance
Exciting opportunity to join one of the country's biggest Insurance groups as a Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst.
This role will entail providing Senior leaders with support to make effect decisions driving business performance towards achieving strategic and financial objectives.
The successful candidates will join a team providing Business partnering, budgeting, actual reporting and forecasting services.
This client is offering a generous benefits package aswell as fantastic career opportunities to progress internally within the team and across the business in the future!
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Deliver key financial information around the annual budget process and monthly results
- Drive process improvements through data accuracy throughout the finance system.
- Provide analysis and insight on key data to senior stakeholders to drive business performance
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) 0-3 years PQE
- Previous experience in business partnering is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply at the link within or get in touch at email@example.com 😊