Our Investment Management client is seeking to hire an experience Senior Investment Analyst for their growing Dublin City Centre offices.
In this role you will:
- Assist in developing and maintaining a deep knowledge of investor, market, competitor, governance and regulatory considerations impacting the health and viability of the product range.
- Conduct in-depth performance analysis, attribution and reporting of investment portfolios.
- Evaluate risk and performance. Interact with the Risk Management Group to help inform them of results in order to aid the investment management process and enhance risk adjusted returns.
- Solicits, captures, designs, implements, and presents results of TCA analyses and projects in partnership with the trading desks.
- Works with TCA analysts to generate actionable recommendations for trading desks based on rigorous research and quantitative analysis.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of market structure, microstructure, and TCA in order to bring an informed perspective to the research process.
- Provide guidance and advice on investment-related regulations impacting research initiatives, fund launches and the existing range of funds.
- Participate in the annual review of IMG policies and the associated training of IMG and RMG.
- Participate in the ongoing review and enhancement of the investment methodology.
- Develops and maintains relationships across the organization including capital markets investment teams, sales teams, marketing, and legal.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
What it takes:
- Undergraduate degree required; Advanced degree, CFA charter or progress to CFA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant industry experience within a similar role
- Strong knowledge of UCITS and MIFID regulations.
- Understanding of the investment industry, the mutual fund and ETF market landscape, and keeps abreast of new industry trends and developments both in Europe and internationally
- Broad asset class knowledge. Understanding of the risks associated with investing and trading different instruments.
- Experience in ESG is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven self-starter with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- High-level presentation skills
- Experience with investment data integration and automation, with data science applied to investment management and dashboard creation through business intelligence packages or scripting languages all highly desirable.
The opportunity to join a truly passionate organisation that focuses on ensuring that they give back.