Senior Java developer - Join an Belgium innovate Team
For one of my clients based in Brussels, I am looking for a SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER who particularly enjoys working on a Fresh and innovative environment. If you're passionate about tackling complex integration challenges in a dynamic IT landscape, this opportunity is for you.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER - THE JOB
- Apply your knowledge of network protocols and components to design and maintain integration solutions in a complex IT environment.
- Utilise your excellent Java skills (Java 8 and up) and experience with common Java libraries and frameworks .
- Work on authentication schemes, tokens, and web security.
- Collaborate with Agile Teams/Squads, applying DevOps and CI/CD practices.
- Demonstrate an understanding of PKI, cryptography, and maintain a strong security awareness
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER - THE PROFILE
- Applied knowledge of network protocols and components.
- Excellent Java knowledge (Java 8 and up).
- Experience with authentication schemes, tokens, and web security.
- Experience in building, running, and maintaining integration solutions.
- Extensive experience with common Java libraries and frameworks (e.g., Spring, Camel).
- Familiarity with Agile Teams/Squads, DevOps, and CI/CD practices
- Access to a variety of training programs to enhance your skills.
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- A long-term career opportunity with room for growth and development.
If you are a Senior Java Developer seeking a challenging and long-term career opportunity in a dynamic and innovative environment, i encourage you to apply and be part of their team.
Leslie Simon 02 808 99 36 & firstname.lastname@example.org