We have an exceptional opportunity for an individual to take on a Senior role within an award-winning Insurance and Financial Services practice, supporting the Partners and leading on a variety of assignments. The role will be primarily focused on supporting clients in understanding, quantifying and managing longevity risk.
- Providing high quality longevity support to our insurance and reinsurance clients both in the UK and globally, either on a consulting basis or potentially via secondment to the client, delivering projects on time and within budget
- Support longevity proposition development, with a particular focus on longevity transactions and reinsurance
- Developing and maintaining a good relationship with nominated clients and prospects, building a strong network of contacts in the life insurance industry
- Identifying and developing further consultancy opportunities with new and existing clients
- Collaborating across the business, particularly with our risk transfer team and longevity specialists, to deliver on cross-practice projects
- Helping to promote our insurance offerings to a wider audience, which includes conference speaking and writing articles
- Experience in longevity risk, either 'in-house' at an insurer or reinsurer, or in consulting
- Ideally, experience supporting longevity transactions or longevity reinsurance
- You will have 3-7 years PQE but this can be flexible.