Oliver James have been mandated by their tier one consulting client to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Manager - Advanced Analytics Lead. The role can be based in Manchester (ideally), Leeds or Edinburgh and can offer an overall package of £100k+; made up of a basic salary ranging between £85-95,000 plus cash choices, annual bonuses, pension and broad extras.
Oliver James have been mandated by their tier one consulting client to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Manager - Advanced BI & Analytics Lead. The role can be based in Manchester (ideally), Leeds or Edinburgh and can offer an overall package of £100k+; made up of a basic salary ranging between £85-95,000 plus cash choices, annual bonuses, pension and broad extras.
Our client is a multinational professional services network; working with their own clients across a range of business building trust and solving critical problems. These typically revolve around challenges in technology, risk management, audit, finance, tax, climate change, economics, among others.
Specifically, this Senior Manager - Advanced Analytics Lead opportunity sits within the firms' People & Organisation advisory practice. This service combines a breadth of strategic knowledge and hands-on implementation expertise.
The Senior Manager - Advanced Analytics Lead will be required to join an already successful, established and robust team to contribute to the design, development and deployment of advanced data analytics systems to enable clients to tackle their most complex data-related HR, reward and employment challenges.
The successful candidate will be expected to predominantly;
- Own, lead and review the design, development and deployment of commercial advanced analytics client-based solutions; likely drawing on an already innovative and creative background.
- Demonstrate senior leadership experience - i.e. the recruitment, mentorship, development of more junior colleagues; acting as a role model both internally and externally
- Own and ensure quality in the end to end project lifecycle from ideation through to benefits realisation
- Deliver value for our clients through helping them solve their biggest problems with data analytics.
- Effectively engage and communicate with senior stakeholders including C-level executives
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proficient knowledge of Alteryx
- Experience developing data solutions using modern business intelligence tools (preferably Power BI but will consider Tableau or Qlik)
- Experience managing multiple analytics projects from ideation through to benefits realisation
- Experience running projects using an Agile methodology (Scrum, DevOps, Kanban etc.)
- Experience using Agile project management tools (Azure DevOps, Trello, JIRA, Kanbanchi etc)
- Ability to identify new opportunities and turn these into budgeted projects
- Ability to understand complex business problems and design suitable analytics solutions
- Experience in turning analytics solutions into measurable benefit