My client is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer / Devops to join its Team.
My client is a leader in the renewable energy market which aim to achieve target for a better environment.
The company is opened to change. You will therefore be able to be the main actor of change in the energy market and evolve rapidly within the company.
You will work remotely and on-site. If you are open-minded, creative, enthusiast it`s your chance to shine !
Devops Engineer - The Job
- You define the roadmap of the service infrastructure, and you budget for capacity, reliability, security, and scalability according to business objectives.
- You structure service deployment automation in a dynamic big-data SaaS environment.
- You coordinate the internal and external teams for the execution of the DevOps roadmap.
- You take ownership on the SLA on services uptime and performance by coordinating activities with the on-call teams.
Devops Engineer - Your Profile
- You can reason about the end-to-end performance of the service infrastructure and provide feedback to developers.
- You have experience in coordinating internal and external teams in accordance to roadmap and budget.
- You have hand-on experience on a major part of the technologies involved.
Devops Engineer - The Offer
- A permanent contract in a growing Made in Belgium company
- A nice salary package
- International environment