London- flexible working - Trade Surveillance Analyst - Investment Company £65K
Oliver James have partnered with a Global Investment bank in Central London who are looking to recruit a Trade Surveillance Analyst to join their established Compliance team. The investment firm is licenced and regulated by the FCA in the UK. The firm offers a flexible working policy with 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home. In terms of culture our client has a family feel about it and you will be joining an established team of 5 compliance professionals.
Your duties of a Trade Surveillance Analyst will be:
- Conduct Trade surveillance for trading activity across the business areas to identify potential instances of market abuse.
- Work with the business to document and escalate potential market abuse to the SMF16/17 an submit Suspicious Transaction and Order Reports (STOR/SAR) to the appropriate regulator
- Identify opportunities to enhance the surveillance platform and implement changes as and when required.
- Assist with developing Management Information with the Head of Compliance that provides insight to the efficiency of the market surveillance operation including drafting commentary for reporting to key stakeholders
- Develop frameworks to reduce the risk of market abuse
- Assist in developing, implementing, maintaining and enhancing current policies, procedures, and controls
If you have a strong background in Trade Surveillance and would like to join a friendly team please apply for immediate consideration.