Per una delle principali aziende internazionali nel mondo Lifestyle-Retail, siamo alla ricerca di diverse figure di UX Designer con almeno 2 anni di esperienza in ambito E-Commerce. Se sei appassionato/a di User Experience e cerchi una sfida che ti consenta di portare il tuo know-how in un team di lavoro in costante crescita, non perdere questa opportunità!
User Experience Designer
The candidate, led by the UX Design Supervisor, will own the UI/UX design process from research to conceptual design, as well as supporting creation of documentation for the product.
In order to achieve this goal, the UI/UX Designer will collaborate with internal teams and with external vendors as well, being an effective facilitator between all of them.
Strong knowledge of usability rules, information architecture and interaction design are required.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND RELATED ACTIVITIES:
- UX Strategy
- Defining users and scenarios
- Define concept idea and user journey from the initial touchpoint through the final purchase
- Consistency check of design decisions under the brand guidelines.
- UX Design
- Translating conceptual ideas into compelling experiences, leading the definition of visual design throughout the product lifecycle
- Hands-on, designing interfaces and dynamic prototypes, and turning usability findings into design improvements.
- UX Research
- Using user insight, analysis, and benchmarks to guide design decisions, heuristics and competitive analysis.
- Ability to interpret data to provide redesign recommendations
- Design Ops
- Ensures designs are completed on time and adhere to the established specifications and standards.
- Be able to show the how of a project and the why behind each decision, in order to justify the work done.
- Drive and support ideas right through the successful launch of a project
- Quality assurance
- Provide quality control over design outputs and production
NETWORK OF INTERACTION:
INTERNAL : Business e-comm Team, Content Team, Product Team, Digital IT, Analytics Team, Creative Director, Creative production
EXTERNAL : IT vendors (developement), Creative Agencies
- Strategic thinking
- ability to develop and implement actionable solutions to drive business results
- Ability to identify areas for improvement within existing customer journeys and provide product ideas and design solutions
- Analytical skills: ability to understand the constraints of a design problem and identify the tradeoffs
- Solid knowledge of the principles of user centered design.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Invision and Zeplin (or other wireframing, prototyping and annotation tools)
Educational Background: A degree in a digital design-based discipline (web design, service design, e-commerce design, digital communication design)
Italian > Fluent
English > Fluent