* Conducts various forms of both qualitative and quantitative research, including surveys, interviews, focus groups, concept/prototype testing and others.
* Creates research reports and documentation to socialize user centered data, findings, and insights across the organization. Formats may include user personas, journeys, service blueprints, story maps, and others.
* Design interfaces and interactions that are accessible, intuitive, and delightful to use
* Create impactful solutions that are aligned with our design systems and our product strategy
* Build prototypes to support user research, using low-to-high fidelity techniques; minimize investment risks by testing solutions and validate assumptions early
* Align design goals and timelines with key internal decisions and milestones
* Collaborate daily with user experience designers, researchers, engineers, and product managers to create industry-leading products for our users
Role Experience and Skills
* 6+ years of professional experience as a UX Designer with a portfolio that demonstrates past work experience and deliverables (e.g. case studies, presentations, workshop content, etc.)
* Ability to design and conduct research studies - i.e., identify potential solution options for a stated user need and design experiments that help elicit the most viable solution for users
* Experience integrating user research into product designs
* Demonstrated skills creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, prototypes, and other UX deliverables
* Mastery of wireframes and prototyping tools such as Figma and Mural