The jobholder will be responsible for performing Triage Activities in handling of Unusual Activity Reports, and will be escalating the referrals for further investigations, as warranted, and support project related activities where needed.
Activities will need to be performed within the agreed Operating Target of 7 calendar days per case.
- Understanding of regulatory/ financial crime compliance / previous experience
- Proactive self-starter with proven ability to execute at pace
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively, and focused on delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Strong report writing skills
- Embraces all relevant financial services laws, rules and codes with which the business has to comply.
- This will be achieved by adherence to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and, where appropriate, by the timely implementation of internal and external audit points, including issues raised by external regulators.