A leading global life insurer is seeking for a Corporate Planning Manager. The Corporate Planning Manager will be responsible for developing the overall strategy for the company - including formulation of required business plans and proposals as well as support in relevant execution, monitoring and reporting
The perfect candidate should possess the following:
- Able to analyse complex questions and summarise the essentials.
- Provide high accuracy in self-control work and independent task management skills.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Driver of change, as a part of a dynamic organisation and ever changing business environment
- Profound knowledge and experience in drafting power point presentations and developing excel worksheets
- Strong understanding of life insurance landscape
- Performed similar roles and have minimum 5 years of relevant experience