Data Analyst | Specialist Insurance | Surrey
My client is a Specialist insurance firm based in Surrey and they are looking for a Data Analyst to sit within their Claims clean and Assist in monitoring and maintaining the central Claims Database.
- Mining and extracting data from different internal sources / systems, e.g. Claims data warehouse, Policy data marts and various other sources.
- Create ad-hoc analytics, reports and account level dashboards as required by senior management in relation to claims and litigation bill review.
- Analyse key performance indicators to understand / monitor trends in the underlying claims data and apply to the life cycle of the claims.
- Assist with the production and submission of Lloyds returns on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis or as and when ad-hoc requests are received from Lloyds.
- Assist with other aspects of data-related analysis and reporting as required, including supporting the US Claims Data & MI team.
- Proficient user of Power BI with experience of developing dashboards.
- An applied understanding of Sequel Query Language (SQL) and database architecture.
- Market awareness and knowledge in dealing with other industry parties, to understand the issues impacting the market generally, and an ability to show market intelligence.
- Working knowledge of systems: Lloyds CRS, IBM Cognos.