Financial Accountant in Financial Control department - Insurance
Opportunity to join one of Irelands largest Insurance companies!
This is an exciting position to work as part of the Financial Control team.
Reporting into the Financial Reporting Manager, this role will involve working on a wide range of projects as well as ensuring that the control function of the finance team is operating effectively.
Analysis and decision support are key elements to this role.
This role will also involve:
- Preparing and reviewing annual and quarterly regulatory returns.
- Work closely with both the compliance and investment functions.
- Opportunities to rotate within the Finance function is also encouraged.
- Recently Qualified Accountant (0-3 years PQE)
- Experience working in a professional services firm or experience working within a similar regulatory environment
- A desire to contribute to the future growth of the business and not just be a number cruncher
- Insurance industry experience is preferable.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply with your CV at the application link below!