- To establish trade allocation, ensuring risk is properly captured in internal systems and escalating any issues to trading and sales.
- Ensure the regulatory framework in place is effective and properly applied to relevant trading activity.
- Understanding risks associated with the trade flow, ensuring appropriate controls are implemented, highlighting areas for process improvement and making the necessary suggestions to get these controls in place.
- Become the regional SME for new system and process specifications.
- Act as a point of escalation for all Front Office queries where required.
- Extensive interaction with trading, sales, business management, legal, credit, as well as Operations and I.T. teams to resolve issues.
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in back office operations with good knowledge of Global Markets products preferred
- A good understanding of the Fixed Income Derivatives products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communication with diverse groups internally and externally.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Rigorous approach to controls and the minimization of operational risk.
- Partnership skills are essential as there will be working with other members of the team.