For a global leader in Real Estate Asset management Company, we are hiring a:
Process Optimization & Automation Program Manager
Main mission and responsibilities:
As a direct report of COO, the role will focus on Operations Excellence:
- Steer, control and support the transformation journey within the Company, creating efficient, error-free, customer centric operational processes throughout the value chain.
- Improve current processes and coordinate operating procedures to optimize efficiency and productivity, spreading within the organization the culture of simplification, agility and automation and sharing best practices and knowledge.
- Assist and communicate with Executives in decision-making, improvement program management and processes excellence initiative implementation.
- Provide at wide-spreading RPA solutions across all branches and functions, ensure overall governance and implementation for the RPA programs, thru state of the art RPA methodology, tools and technologies.
- Studies of engineer or economic sciences completed with a bachelor´s or master's degree possibly with financial or real estate related additional qualification
- 8 + years of overall experience in relevant industries (Financial Services, Asset Management, Real Estate) on operational excellence, process optimization and automation
- 6 + years of experience in driving process transformation, simplification and improvement
- Experienced in handling projected based on different RPA Tools like: Ui-Path, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Pega, etc.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- SCRUM Master Certified
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Preferred highly proficient in spoken and written Italian
- Willingness to travel