We're seeking talented Business Analyst/ Project Manager to help shape our client's data governance practices and policies. You'll get to work on the ground floor of our client's governance program to truly make a difference, and build something from the scratch.
This role is based in Hong Kong and requires Cantonese speaking.
- Develop comprehensive project plans and govern all aspects from scope to delivery for assigned data projects
- Evaluate source data readiness, data lineage and landscape of data consumption
- Analyzing business and data processes to document key requirements and recommendations
- Lead stakeholder management and ensure collaboration across business and technical teams
- Manage project budgets, resources and schedules to successful completion
- 3-5 years of BA/ PM experience, preferably in data management or data engineering field
- Passion for data governance, innovation and building things from the scratch
- Cantonese speaker
- Open mindset and patience with good communication
- Expertise in data governance frameworks, or working on data platform projects
- Experience with project management tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
- Experience with SQL, data modeling and ETL processes a plus