Senior Oracle DBA
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Contract
Length: 12-months with a view to extend for the foreseeable future
Provide solid local and remote operations support to internal and external organization clients on databases using various database technologies and tools. Maintain databases by identifying and solving database requirements and supporting users. This position will work with senior technicians and management to ensure business requirements are being met and maintaining database and performance standards with quality and compliance. The position scope includes the administration of both Oracle and SQL Server technologies on engineered systems such as the Exadata, Oracle Database Appliances, and Nutanix converged appliances. Perform database administration and monitoring for Oracle 11g, 12c,18c, 19c and SQL Server version 2008R2 and above.
- 5 years of applications development experience with Oracle APEX, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Oracle APEX 18.0 experience or higher
- Strong experience using PL/SQL, Oracle APEX& Oracle Databases
- Support and Maintenance of Oracle 11g/12c/19c Database Servers on AIX operating system.
- Configure, administer, and Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards. Support External DMZ access for Self-Service Applications.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Planning for Production Storage and Capacity Management
- Upgrade Database Server from Legacy version to latest version
- Able to handle all Database DBA related daily maintenance tasks.
Technical Stack :
- Oracle APEX, Weblogic | Oracle Database | Oracle Discoverer | Azure Automation
If you are interested in making an application please apply with the confidence that your CV will be handled efficiently and confidentially. Feedback will be given within 24-hours for applications made Mon - Fri.